Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Another Week..

 Been busy cutting out fabric for the Stroll the Block 2011 Squishie Swap -it's the fabric above, we have so far 16 ladies in the swap. So it's going to be a big quilt as I'm asking for 12 1/2 " blocks this year.
The heart above is part of the Valentine's Day Secret swap i'm in. Can't show you the rest yet but Thought I would show this hint.
 The top fabric is for the Planet Patchwork SuperBowl Mystery next Sunday, I have it all cut out and ready to go. I also got my FQ Fun project done and I did 2 in one as one of them is for the Quiltgallery Mug Rug Swap. I still have to make another one and them send them to my partner.


Plus I just got finished cutting out the above fabric for the QuiltBug SB mystery.
I also cut out some Valentine fabric F8's for a swap. just have to package them up to get ready to mail out this week.
The weather is back to normal Florida weather in the 70's during the day and low 50's at night.
Hope everyone is staying warm with the snow up north.
More next week.
Have a Blessed week & Happy Imbolic Wednesday.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Micki said...

You have3 been busy...it is all looking good.
Micki

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...