Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I won a Gidget 2...

What's a Gidget 2 you ask... it a sewing table from Arrow Sewing Cabinets. It has wheels and is portable and fits lots of sewing machines. I'm so happy and the best part is it fits in my computer/sewing room.
So how did I win this wonderful prize it was easy I just liked Arrow Sewing Cabinets on FaceBook. Guess what you can win too, the are having a few more giveaways when they reach a certian amount of likes so click on the link http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Arrow-Sewing-Cabinets/92404926447 and like them and you can be in the drawing too. Also tell all your friends so they reach the number faster.
picture browed from Arrow website They have copyright of it.
So haven't been up to much else doing some more plastic canvas swaps for Easter and March here are pictures

Easter Basket

3-D Teddybear


Snowman Ornament
 I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Easter with family and friends
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...