Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

My first embroidery
 This is the first embroidery I did with my machine it is going on the front panel of a backpack that I am going to make in class at my LQS next month.
Embroidery thread
 I think I got all the colors I need now, but I can make any design I want too. :-}
Halloween Wall/Door Hanger Swap
 Made this for a swap, it was a lot of fun. I also made another bat for my daughter since she like it.
Fall Magnet Round Robin
 Made this for a swap it's not easy making leaves but I think they turned out pretty good.
CeCe's Challenge at Quiltbug.com
Just a sneak peak at a challenge I'm working on this month hope to have it finished this week. I'm also making something for my Santa Sack partner for next month.
Hope you all have a Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...