Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Swaps and Stuff...

 The top photo and the one below is the fabric cut out for the Mug Rug swap at Quilting Gallery. Now I just have to sew them.
The fabric below is cut out for the Superbowl Mystery next month. Quiltbug is doing it and here is the link http://quiltbug.com/free/winters-day.htm
 I'm also thinking about doing the 2013 Round Robin at Patchwork Posse, it starts Monday here is the link to that. I also have it on my sidebar. http://www.patchworkposse.com/blog/2013/01/round-robin-2013-schedule-and-designers-winter-wonderland/
Well that is all for today.
Have a Blessed one!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...