Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sewing today

 Went to Embroidery Class yesterday and found out I was using the wrong thread weight and the wrong needle but after fixing it all I made this lace heart it was so much fun it make can't wait to do more of them in different colors. I'm also thinking about embroidering some snowflakes on the Superbowl table topper I think it will look really cool that way.
 I got the applique stitching done on the mug rugs (below) and got them sandwiched for quilting (above) just have to pick out my thread color and a fancy stitch, then I can do the binding also.
 Here is a sneak peak at a cross stitch swap I'm working on. I hope to work on it some more tonight.
Hope everyone has a really good weekend, it is cold here and supposed to have a hard freeze tonight so will be bringing Coco in the house. She is doing really good from her surgery. But after a week could stand being in the house anymore so we let her back out to her dog house.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...