Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wow it's Spring!


















Well decided to update the blog in Spring colors today. I hope everyone had a Blessed Ostara today. I haven't been getting much crafting done as I have been going to a chiropractor for my neck. It is helping but I have to go 3 times a week and it takes up most of my day hopefully after Friday's visit I will feel like doing something. The best part is no pain anymore. We went to the Local Freedom Fest here in town and won 2 of these lamps and the lion. 
Then last night was dress in camo day and hubby won a GC to Wal-mart. Didn't go tonight it was kids night may go tomorrow as they are giving away a spa day and fishing trip.
Well that is all for now.
Have a Blessed day.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...