Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, June 08, 2013

RA Flare

Mettler prize
 I haven't done much sewing because of an RA flare over the last week and the TS Andrea didn't help. But the picture above is a prize I got, my friend won but she isn't live in the USA so she couldn't get the prize and gave it to me. Can't wait to use the thread and stuff.
LQS Class purse front
 I made this purse/bag in a sewing class at my LQS and did the flower and bling at home. I also added a pocket to the inside and one to the back (below) but I made that one upside down...opps.
LQS Class purse back
 The POF steps are still being slowly sewed together but I got the top to a wall hanging mini that was added to the steps. Then I embroidered some vines and birds on it. Still have to quilt and bind it. The backing is going to be the brown in it.
Baby Beloved & Embroidery
 I really like the fabric I used to make this one.
Baby Beloved top
Well I'm starting to feel better and my hands don't hurt as much so hopefully can sew this weekend. I also joined the Santa Sack swap again this year so that will give me some things to make in the coming months. :-).
Hope you have a Blessed Weekend!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...