Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Still here at my Daughter's

Chicken, broccoli, rice with biscuit
Hi Everyone,
I'm still here at my daughter's was supposed to come home yesterday but her car broke down now we have to wait til Monday or Tuesday to rent a car to take me home and to get her's fixed. So no sewing for me yet, my machine is at home.
The picture is dinner we made last night it was yummy. also watched 2 more shows of Game of Thrones will finish watching season 3 tonight. Been playing a lot of WOW which is fun.
Hope everyone has a Blessed week
Huggs,
Cleary K.

1 comment:

Nolan Sims said...

Great post thankyoou

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...