Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Crochet & Plastic Canvas

Crafts Delights GS swap
 Have to get busy putting these Granny Squares from this year's swap at my FB group Crafts Delight It is going to be for Brant. I would like to get it done before Christmas.
I also have to cut out and stitch a Halloween swap for the plastic canvas group I'm in on Yahoo Sensational Canvas Crafts it is a fun group and we do lots of monthly swaps.
P.c. Swap
 As you can see it has been raining a lot but it is Summer and we get daily afternoon showers.
9-6-13
 These were taken yesterday right before it rained for the rest of the day and the back yard is flooded again with standing water. And to think we are in Hurricane Season too but so far it has been very quite on that front. Thank Goodness.
9-6-13
I can't believe that it is almost Fall already, only a couple more weeks. I'm looking forward to this years holiday season even though it will be a quiet one with us staying home for our 21st Anniversary in October and over Thanksgiving and Christmas/Yuletide. Hopefully we will get to see all the kids but if not then it will be fine with just Hubby and I.
Hubby & ATV
Oh and Hubby has a new Hobby going ATVing. there is a mudding place Mud Muckers that really close to home (about 5 minutes away). They have monthly events that he goes to I think it is cool, but I really don't like doing his laundry afterwards lol. I might go to the next one if it isn't to hot so I can take some pictures of them.

wow I about wrote a book this time well I have to go check on my laundry and get back to sewing on some swaps that I can't show you yet.
Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...