Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Some Plastic Canvas

Door hanger
 Got this in the mail from my friend for a swap and I really can't wait til Christmas to hang it up.
Halloween Swap
 I made this one for a Halloween swap yesterday, it was fun and quick to make.
I also got some new cross stitch stash in the mail today.
New Stash
Hope you have a wonderful Blessed weekend.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...