Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Colors

Thanksgiving 2013
This is my son and me at Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. Had a wonderful time and lots of good food and plenty of leftovers for the week to come. As you can see I update my blog for Christmas and the holiday season. This weekend I want to do the house. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. back to sewing posts next week.
Have a Blessed Weekend!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...