Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Lazy Week coming up


yucky weather
 As you can see the weather has been so yucky the past couple of days & it doesn't do me much good health wise. So I haven't been doing much sewing just playing WOW. But I have good reason t o take a week break look below to see everything I have been doing. :-)

Crafts Delight Stocking Swap
 Made 12 presents and a Stocking for the Stocking swap in my group. I also made 6 more present and a sack for another swap forgot to take pictures of it.
 Then I sewed together all the binding and sashing strips for the Halloween stuff I'm working on.
Halloween project binding & sashing
 I also made this Thanksgiving Welcome sign for a swap that went in the mail this last week
Thanksgiving swap
 Along with this light cover for another swap.
WTA swap
So I'm taking a little bit of time off.  then next week I have my sewing machine mastery class and my embroidery machine mastery class so will post about that. Then on next Friday I'm going on our local Shop Hop. I can't wait.
Well Have a Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...