Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Embroidery

 Been playing on my embroidery machine alot made all of these for a Yule Table Topper, I'm making.
 Really like the way the deer came out.
 I added more colors to the tree as I didn't like the way it was with only 2 greens.
Then I got something in the mail today that you don't see much of anymore. I still do it but most don't, I got a Thank You Card. It is so cute. I got from Deb the lady who won my Blog Hop Giveaway.  Thank you so much it made my day.
Well I can't believe it is almost Yule and Christmas. got to still finish my son's afghan in the next week as there are only 7 days til Christmas.
Have a Blessed Week
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...