Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Sew Day

Son's Afghan
 Have been working on my son's afghan for Christmas about 1/2 way done.  Wednesday I went to my friend's Tina house for a sew day. I did all the embroidery from her machine. It was so much fun.
Yule Table Topper
 Going to make them into a Yule Table topper as soon as I embroider the yule log.
Yule Table topper

Friendship quilt
 Then we used her cutting system to cut out 5" squares and 2.5" strips for matching friendship quilts.
Quiltbug New Year's Mystery 2013
 We also cut out the fabric for the New Year's Day Mystery at Quiltbug.com
Candle Mat for Tina
I made her this candle mat from my embroidery machine as a Thank you and Christmas present.
Going to the quilt shop in Palm Coast with her tomorrow for their Show and Tell day. So that will be fun. Then I'm home til Christmas day when we go to my MIL's for dinner. Will be working on my son's afghan.
Hope you have a Blessed Week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...