Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Busy Week Upcoming

Working on the NYD mystery still hope to finish the top this week. Had a really bad allergic reaction to some food that had Palm Oil in it a couple of days ago, headache was intense and the right side of my face was numb, doctor said I had a granny stroke but with no lasting effects, doing much better today.
I'm also still working on my Son's afghan had to make it bigger than it was when I thought I had it finished.

Going on Friday to Anita Goodesign 10th Anniversary party at Cut Up & Sew with my friend Tina. It is a 2 day event so having a girls sleepover at her house Friday night. I can't wait it is going to be awesome.
I got my new iron from Black & Decker in the mail this week. It works and is really light weight.




Well, I did get a couple of Valentine swaps finished but can't show them here yet as they are secret. Hope you all have a wonderful & Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...