Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy New Year! The Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long & Quiltbug NYD mysery

Happy New Year Everyone! I had a quiet New Year's eve. I decided to join the  Totally Useless SAL this year. Click on the picture above to join.
 Here are my Orts from last year. I did a lot of crafts so it filled up my vase. Then I added most of the silk flowers I got from last year to it. I love the way it looks.
I'm working on the Quiltbug.com NYD mystery http://quiltbug.com/free/path.htm you can still get the patterns for now.  Here are some picture of the Clues I've finished so far.
Clue 1

Clue 2

A block in Clue 3
Hope to finish it today or tomorrow I will post pictures when I'm done.
Have a Blessed Week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...