Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Initialed Heart Swap 2014

Well it says that Wendy got her package today so I can now post what I made for her. These were for the  Initialed Heart Swap at Gone Stitchin' blog.
Since we had to do their initial I decided to embroider it.  Made 2 W's an a heart. Then I made them into these
i
One Heart pillow, an initial needle-book and an initial pin cushion. Added some W stickers and a pretty Valentine's bag. Then went shopping some more to get candy and found a cute mousepad and a stuffy and another bag.
So this is what she saw when she opened the box. I hope she likes it all. As it was a secret swap I'm not sure who has me and I'm still waiting on mine. Will post picture when I get it.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...