Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Blessed Ostara/Spring Equinox

 Wishing everyone a Blessed Ostara/Spring Equinox today. The sun is shining and it is 72 degrees here in Florida. I love hearing all the birds chipping outside after 3 straight days of rain.
Been working on cutting out Step 2 of the MVL Mystery. here are my fabrics for it. Got it all cut just need to do the sub-cuts.
 Sub-cuts of the darks done so far.
 These are my fabrics for the Just US Quilter's Group Spring mystery of which we just got Step 1 today.
Well going to go sew or play WOW for awhile, have a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'll have to catch up with you Cleary. I was going to do the MVL mystery, then I wasn't, now I'm thinking I should -LOL. Travelling soon and won't be able to sew, so lets ee how much I can get done.
Take Care

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...