Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Yea! It is June- My birthday Month.......

 It has been a busy couple of weeks with doctor appointments for my hip and back but I'm finally over the cold from hell.  I am turning 50 this year so I asked all my friends on Facebook to make me a block of a Birthday quilt, as you can see they are lovely. I used my embroidery machine to make the middle cake block for it. Can't wait to get the rest of the blocks. If you read this but aren't on my FB and would like to make a 6 1/2" unfinished block please email me for an address to send it to. My birthday is the 16th
 I have also been doing the San Francisco Stitch company's SpringSpellbinder mystery (above) it is a lot of fun and my son Brant has been helping me pick out fabric and thread colors during his visit last week. He just left yesterday to go live up north where he can find work. So when the next part comes out we will have to talk about fabrics and colors by pictures and emails.  There are a couple of weeks left to do, but if you want to play along the other weeks are still put you just have to pay a small fee for them now.
 This little guy is a CTHULHU I made him for my daughter for her Birthday next week so he is winging his way by mail to her now. It was fun to crochet and is from the book "Creepy Cute" by Christen Haden her blog is Here. I changed the wings some as it was easier for me to just stitch then on the back then make them separately.
Since they have changed my medical insurance, I have to find new doctors this week as my old doctors don't take my new insurance. It is a pain but hopefully the new doctors will be just as good or better then the ones I had and I won't have to travel to far to see them.  I also joined the Santa Sack Swap again- (3rd year for me) I love this swap, if you would like to join the link is on the right side of my blog. Well, that is all the chatter for this week. Hope you have a Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Cleary, I hope you have a wonderful birthday month...if you will email me your addy again (I was your partner in Initial Heart swap) I will send you a block for your quilt....

Cleary (Cie) said...

okay will do And Thank you

Unknown said...

This is certainly unique! You don't see a Cthulhu quilt everyday! Anyway, I hope you can find a reputable doctor that is willing to take your new insurance plan. As long as your medical insurance takes care of what you'd usually need at the moment, you should be fine. No one wants to be bothered with a medical bill that your insurance should have covered while you're checking out, right? Take care!

Jason Hayes @ DECO Recovery Management

Slowing down....

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted on here, so much has happened since then. I'm not going to go into everythin...