Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, September 04, 2014

Wow it is September already

Basket Front
 So I did part of the September Challenge at The Crochet Crowd it was for a basket-weave stitch with 2 strands of yarn and my hands couldn't do it anymore so I made it a little candy dish. I added 3 plastic canvas Halloween things to the front. I like it.
Basket back
 Also been working on the Stitch-cation still with getting sick last month didn't finish it in time for the challenge but I'm almost finished with the next block and only have 11 more to go.
 I did finish the devil for my Son's Bday last month and he really liked it.
Brant's Devil
 I got the top of my Bday quilt finish still have to find backing for it and the pillow and pillowcase. I really like the way it turned out.
50th Birthday quilt top

50th Birthday pillow

50th Birthday pillowcase
 Been doing a little cross stitch again working slowly on this Unicorn.
Cross Stitch
Well, right now I'm working on the stitch-cation blocks and also doing a new mystery quilt got 20 of the 100 flying geese done for the first part. Feeling somewhat better now that they fixed my back and hip, at least I can sew again. :-)
Well that is all for now, Have a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...