Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Wow only 11 days til Christmas already...

Wow between doctor's appointments and tests been so busy making stuff for Christmas which I can't show yet.
 This is my to go project while I wait at doctor's no pattern just practicing stitches.
 With the kids not really going to be here this year and having dinner at MIL's we decided on a mini tree and not ever many decorations. But I think it looks cute.
working on the Christmas Mystery from San Francisco Stitch Co at http://www.sanfranciscostitchco.com/ChrisMystery2014.html we are on week 3 above picture. I also made this Santa basket I think it turned out cute. 
Hope everyone has a Blessed Week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...