Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, January 09, 2015

January Crochet Challenge & other stuff

Got my Hat finished for the January Crochet Challenge yesterday. I like the way it came out was fun to learn new ways to stitch.

I'm also working on the AAN 2015 SAL this year started it on the 5th and will be working on it more soon.

Then yesterday I started a new crochet project this one I'm making for me even though my daughter saw the picture want wants on also, so might be making 2. Lol

Here are my fabrics for the up coming Superbowl mystery from Quiltbug.com on Feb. 2,2015 I just love these foxes and didn't get to do the other project I got them for so will use them in this.


I'm also working on AAN Unicorn today I hope to get it finished soon.
I'm still working on the New Year's Day mystery and will post more about that later. It has been really cold here the last 2 days so staying snuggled up. Hope everyone stays warm and safe.
Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...