Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Last week in February already....

 I finished Clue 2 in the CAL and Tuesday is clue 3. I'm also tying a Valentine/Heart quilt that was a block swap I hosted at Quilts Your Way Forum years ago. Backed it withe red fleece.
 I have 6 of the 20 log cabin blocks done for Moonshine BOM need to finish these as the new step comes out on the first.
Want to work on my SAL's also but haven't had the chance with working on these others. Hope everyone stays warm and has a Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Shiroi Raven said...

Thanks ggreat post

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...