Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Some things done

CAL Clue 3
 So been busy got clue 3 done with a day to spare before clue 4 came out and still working on it slowly.
Cal Clue 4
 Got all 20 of Step 2 done now I need to cut out Step 3
Moonshine BOM Step 2
 I finished tying this quilt today it was made from blocks from a swap so it is a UFO almost done.
QYW Heart Block Quilt
 Just have to cut out my binding fabric then sew it on.
Fabric for binding
Hope you are having a Blessed Full Moon and week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...