Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, September 04, 2015

Been Crochetting and sewing again...

 So with the Holidays coming up I joined a Halloween/Fall swap and made the above candy corn for it. It was fast and fun to make.
 Been making ornaments for swaps I'm in. I love the way they came out.
 This is one of my ATB CAL afghans done to Inning 3.

 Plus, I got my sewing mojo back so been working on Moonshine BOM again, this is step 3.

That is all for this week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...