Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Rain Rain Go Away...

Spice of Life CAL
 So it has been raining a lot here everything is getting flooded and the ditches are full up. It is not helping my RA one bit so I've been crocheting. I've got 4 or 5 WIPs going at one time again. The top picture is the start of my Spice of Life CAL link on side bar. I'm making this one for Hubby so it is brown, blue and cram and the multi-color will be the border.
X-mas Square
 I found this square from an old Granny Square swap and made the edges all even and the stitch count right for another ATB if I want to make it but need more x-mas color yarn first.
Pumpkin Patch Halloween Doily
 I finished week 2 of the doily love the pumpkins and they were fun to make, jut have to get more black Peaches & Cream cotton yarn before I can do week 3 which comes out Wednesday.
Marly Bird CAL
 I also started the Marly Bird Cal which can be found at this FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/634994479936279/ Still on the first block and I think block 3 is out now lol.
Around the Bases CAL Inning 7
My ATB CAL is getting so much bigger this is Inning 7 done and Inning 8 is out but haven't started it yet. Tomorrow the last part of The Crochet Crowd mystery toy comes out so can't wait to see if it is a kangaroo or not.
Mystery parts week 2
 Here is all my parts with the other 2 mysteries they did.
Mystery parts week 3
So this is what's been keeping me busy I'm also rereading all of Anne Rice's Vampire novels. I still need to get the new one soon.
I hope you have a Blessed Week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...