Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Can't believe June is almost over...

Princess Rosette CAL
 I've been busy crocheting a lot and playing World of WarCraft. I still have 2 more blocks to finish of the princess cal and the next block comes out tomorrow.
Not Your Grandma's CAL week 4
 Having fun with this one, going by the chart that was posted more than the written pattern so learning to read charts. I love the way the yarn colors are going in it.
Owl for swap
 Joined a mini swap and made this owl in a day took another day for the glue to dry on his eyes. So going for a spotted barn owl look.
MM CAL week 4
 Finished week 4 of the mandala madness cal, not sure what colors I'm using for week 5 yet.
Critter Cal week3
 Critter cal is turning out pretty cool, not sure what it is yet.
Around the Bases CAL Inning 15
I'm doing a happy dance with the ATB got Inning 15 done. 1 more Inning to do then this one is finished. I have a couple of other things I'm doing but they are for the Santa Sack swap so can't post them yet.
Hope everyone has a Blessed 4th of July weekend if in the USA. If elsewhere I hope you have a Blessed weekend too.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...