Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Yea! October...

Red and Gold Angel
 So before the Hurricane Mathew I was working on a new Angel. Have to finish it soon. This is the rain from when he was directly across from us in the Ocean. We lost power for 4 days and still have no phone. We got so lucky.
Hurricane Mathew
 Been working on the witchy basket cal almost done.
Witchy Woman Basket Cal
 Had to put this one on hold during the storm as it was too hot to work on in my lap.
MM CAL Part 7
The best aftermath of the storm is our 3rd granddaughter was born on the 9th, I haven't seen her yet and don't have pictures as I have no way to talk to my Son.
We got the other 2 grand-babies first Halloween coming up can't wait to see pictures of then dress up.
Also on the 31st is our 24 wedding anniversary.
 Well I hope you have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...