Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Santa Sack Swap 2016 Opened

Santa Sack Swap 2016
heating/cold pack
I unwrapped my Santa Sack Swap this morning. My Partner was Wendy from Stitch Duchess She sent me a neat heating/cold pack you jsut pop it in the microwave  or freezer for a bit. Also a cute stitching card that I can frame or take out and add to something else.
Flower stitching
 3 ornaments that are now hanging on my tree
Ornaments
 A lovely 2-sided table runner will be putting it on my computer desk. She said for Halloween but I can see using this year round. 😁
2 Sided table runner
 Lil' twister templates which is really cool as I haven't made any of those types of wall hanging yest but always wanted to, now to go hunting patterns.
quilt templates
 Also got some interesting FQ's not sure what I will make with them maybe something for one of the grandbabies.
FQ's
 And they all came wrapped up in this pretty paper, I forgot to take a before unwrapping picture.
Thanks so much for another lovely Santa Sack Swap.
Wrapping paper


3 comments:

Wendy said...

So glad that you like everything Cleary. I really enjoyed making the goodies for you. Those twister templates are so popular that I thought you might like to have a set. So glad that I got them for you. Thank you for my goodies as well.

Cheryll said...

Thanks Cleary for sharing what Wendy sent along to you...
HaPPy New Year as well...xox

I am said...

Wow Cleary what awesome gifts you received,Chez's swap's are always so much fun.