Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Rainy days...

Moonshine step 4 started
 Been working on some UFO's it is supposed to rain the next couple of days so will be getting the ironing and the rest of step 4 done on moonshine and step 1 of Lily Pond cal, just doing the last 2 rows today and weaving ends.
Lily pond step 1

I also made a couple of plastic canvas swaps the first one is a coaster in spring colors

coaster swap
 The bookmark I received 
bookmark received
bookmark I made

The bookmark I made to mail out on the first. I also have to hunt though my stash for solid color fabrics for a new PQM swap coming up.
Hope everyone has a Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...