Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Dang time is flying by...

MM row 56
 I can't believe it is already going on the 2nd week in June. I've been crocheting a bit still working on the MM CAL on the 56th row and the long stitches are not easy to do so may take me a bit to get this row done. Have to do it when my hands aren't hurting much.
Atlanticus part 1
 I also started the Atlanticus (not sure if that is spelled right) CAL doing mine in browns and purples.
Cheap Thrill step 2
 Got Cheap Thrills step 2 done now just need to cut them to finish.
Moonshine step 4
 Also need to finish trimming step 4 of the Moonshine quilt and then sew them together.
Filet cal finished
 I did finished the Filet CAL and I love the way it turned out. Also made some plastic canvas plant pokes for a swap.
P.C. Plant pokes
It has been raining her a lot and since my doctor took me off the one medicine I've been having a harder time dealing with it, but we need the rain.  Can't believe my Daughter's B Day was last Friday and mine is next Friday already.
So I hope everyone has a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Slowing down....

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted on here, so much has happened since then. I'm not going to go into everythin...