Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, September 30, 2019

Almost October........




Rose pillow CAL
 I keep meaning to Blog more but get busy with things and forget. I've been doing a bunch of crocheting with some quilting and cross stitch in-between. The top photo is the

Lyn’s Rose Garden Pillow

by MandMCrochetDesigns  It is a really pretty pattern and well written with video's to help

Rose pillow CAL
Trinity Mandala CAL 2019
 I really like working on it and learning new stitches. I made it in the same colors as my Trinity Mandala's from It's all in a Nutshell Crochet   
Fall Afghan
 I'm still working on my oldest WIP/UFO the Fall afghan I hope to have it done this year some time. Only a few more rows then I can start the border on it.
Moonshine blocks step 5

 I'm still plodding along on the Moonshine BOM Quilt on step 5 now and still love the fabrics and the design but life gets in the way and some day I will get it done.
Pumpkin 2019
 I have always wanted to make a crocheted pumpkin and there was a CAL on one this year so I decided to do it. I really love how it turned out and have it put out on my entertainment center already for Halloween/Fall. The link to the pattern for the pumpkin and leaves can be found on my Raverly page for it.


I've also been doing a bit of cross stitch again on my Halloween SAL
Halloween SAL
and started a new one the French Country Cottage
French Country Cottage
Hope to work more on these soon.
Well that is mostly what I've been up to besides dealing with life and family stuff that comes up.
Hope you all have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary (Cie)

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...