Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Fall/Mabon Wall Hanging


This is a Wall hanging I made for Fall/Mabon. I used a grapevine shaped bell and then put leaves and things I found growing outside on it. Then i told silk leaves and flowers and hot glued them to the leaves underneath. I add the pinecones and lace bow. and the scarecrow for the top. The good thing about this wall hanging is I can take the stuff off of it and redo it if I want to.

Hubby said it looked really good and he wants to take me to Wal-mart or Micheale's to get some more flowers and leaves and things so I can make one for every season. I'm so happy I love going shopping.
Huggs,
Cie

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...