Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9-11-01







Life without that of those who serve their country proudly would be a life void of love, dreams, and freedom.

Goddess/God Bless all of those that lost their lives that horrible day in September, 2001.

To those of you wear the uniform of your country today, and for those of you who wore the uniform in days past; you gave of yourself, to protect and keep our way of life free.

Some came home, some never did. Some live in our memories, some in our tears. Please accept this small token of my admiration and pride for what you did in your sacrifice for America.

Thank You...




Please don't forget to fly your Flag!



No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...