Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Crafts..........


MM & Hello Everyone,

Well, I've been very busy sewing this weekend. I got most of my Flying Witch quilted (will post scan when done). The picture above is a Thanksgiving Wall Hanging I made. I machine appliqued the turkey and I printed out onto muslin the picture above it.

Right now I'm working on a fish Wall hanging........It's done on hand painted fabric with fused black fish shapes that I traced from a coloring book on oceans. I'm adding a border and that it. excepting for quilting it's finished.

I have 2 Challenge Quilts I'm working on but I can't tell you about those yet.

I'm still doing the BOM's at Quilts Your Way Forum.
Also I'm starting on some of my Xmas presents.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
BB,
Huggs,
Cie

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...