Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter Basket Swap and Spring Round Robin updates......



Well, I got my Easter Basket Swap in the mail today and I love everything in it. I had to put it on the table til Easter, it's a standing rule in our House that if you get something for a Holiday it's left alone til that holiday. But I don't mind as I get to look at it everyday. Her ar a couple of pictures of it on my dinner table.
I also got a Center in the mail today from Nancy L. For the Spring RR. So, I have that to work on soon.
Yesterday I spent all day and most of the night cutting out Blocks from my BOM's. There was about 15 of them in all, I'm planing on working on them tomorrow and this weekend fro National Quilt Day. Tomorrow, I go over my friends house for Country Quilter's and I'm going to be getting the pattern for the Winter WH so I can get that one done and hopefully posted soon. She also has the one for Spring so will get to see that one also.
Well you all have a great day.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...