Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted.....


Well, this is what I did last weekend on the 1st of March. I still have to finish putting it together. It was a mystery Quilt. I had to put it away for awhile because I have my County Fair coming up and I want to finish my Fiber Arts Quilt top and also have to do the quilting and binding on it, before April 7th I think.
I did get my Spring Round Robin Center mailed out today and I also have my Easter Basket and Loning for Spring Swaps ready to mail tomorrow. I really hope my partners like what I send them.
I posted a picture on the side of Part 2 of the Chicken Challenge. Now I have to do Part 3 not sure if I'm going to keep it those colors or add some to it.
Well, I went to the Eye Doctor last week and got a new perscription for reading glasses which should help me with doing my cross stitch again. I just have to go get the glasses made.
I think that's it for my update,
Huggs,
Cie

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...