Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, March 14, 2008

National Quilting Day.......


Saturday is National Quilting Day.....So in honor of this day I'm going to be sewing quilt blocks all weekend. I have 15 blocks cut out from some BOM's I need to finish and 2 sets of Blocks for St.Patty's Day and Spring that I want to make a Table runner out of. Well my goal is to finish them all. I will keep you updated tomorrow and Sunday.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...