Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, March 17, 2008

This Weekend



Well, This is what I made yesterday, it's one of Carol Doak's patterns. It's her March Block for her BOM from her Yahoo Group. My DD helped me pick the fabrics and do the color placement of them. Then my DD claimed it and after adding the black ribbon around the outside she hung it on her bedroom wall. So I'm going to have to make another one for myself. Not sure what colors I'm going to use yet. The colors in the pictures look Pink but they are Red.

2 comments:

Leah said...

That is just beautiful!

Quilter Kathy said...

This is so pretty!
Thanks for telling about this group - I am going to join in the fun!

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...