Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Mystery Quilt


Well here it is... I finished the borders today. I did do it different from the pattern. I switched my light and dark placement, but I like the overall effect it gives it. I want to make another one in blues maybe or black and whites. Not sure yet which one I will choose to make. But the Cathral windows were really easier than I thought. So i'm looking forward to doing them again soon.
I didn't get to my Fiber Arts meeting today, was just to tired, maybe next month.
Well that's all from here.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...