Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Morther's Day Challenge.......


This is the Wall Hanging I made for the Mother's Day quilt Challenge. They are still taking vote's at Quilt Shop of Deland I think the voting stops Saturday. So please go there and vote. It's a Viewer's Choice vote.
Today I am working on my Get A Clue Mystery only have step 12 and 13 left, then I can put the top together. I'm also working on some blocks for some special familys in one of my group. They all have a family member overseas in one of the warzones.
other than that it's just Laundry and Cleaning day.
Have a Blessed Day!
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...