Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

New Swap I joined........

Well I join this swap because it just seemed like to much fun to pass up. Also, I'm ready to work on some of my other crafts besides just quilting.

It's been a beautiful day outside, I had a doctor appt today , they took more blood-something about my Kidneys-they will call me when they get the bloodwork back and I have another one tomorrow with a stomach doctor. But my Blood Pressure is doing much better now.
Been busy with trying to get my 4 season quilt done, I forgot that the mail out was today so I have to finish it and mail it out Monday. Then I have to finish the Spring RR and mail that out too.

Huggs,
Cleary

2 comments:

Solidia said...

Hi Cleary! Have fun crafting. I hope you are feeling okay. I will say a prayer for you.

Cleary (Cie) said...

Thanks, I need them right now.

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...