Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Sewing today.......



Well I've been sewing alot today, I got the top for the Spring 4 season quilt done so tomorrow I just have to sandwich it and quilt it and add binding. It's the top picture.
I also am half way done with the Spring Round Robin, I still have my outside blocks to add but I needed to add a border to the inside so that the math comes out right, have all the blocks cut out just have to sew them together, will finish it after I get the other one done. It's the second picture.
Update on Doctor visits, Friday I saw the GI Doctor and he wants to do a test on the 21st so I have to go back, He thinks I have something wrong with my stomach, duh....I've been trying to tell them that for months now, lol.
My other Doctor got the blood test back and there is something wrong with my kidneys so she wants to get ahold of another doctor to talk to them about it but that doctor is on vaction so I have to wait til the 13th when he gets back then my Doctor will call me to tell me what they are going to do about it. So now I just have to wait.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...