Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to me..........


Well today is my BDay and it's going great, the picture above is all the cards I've gotten. I cheated alittle in the cards department as I joined a FQ Birthday swap these are all the FQ's I got. Now I can finish my Cat quilt.

I also got 3 Angels from my Hubby 2 are snow globes, I really like them alot the Angel in the middle is made from glass. Aren't they pretty?

Then I got a book I've been wanting from my DD. It's the last in a series.

Then I got a couple of night gowns from the money my Family sent me. I really like them and they are so comfortable to wear.

That's it for the birthday news. I talked to my Mom today and she finnally got her computer after waiting over a year to get it from the men in my family. Well she still doesn't have it connected to the internet, but I was doing over with her how to start it and play the games so she can get used to mouse and the computer. I may call her back tomorrow and explain how to install the software for the internet so she doesn't have to wait for the" boys" to help her. Will let you know what happens. Oh, she also said that she loved the afghan I made her.

Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...