Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wow, almost July 4th......

Wow, I feel like I haven't been posting for months, things have been really busy around here. My DD sprained her ankle a couple of weeks ago is has been in a splint for the last week, we had to take her to the ER to get it x-rayed. She goes to the doctor next week to have it checked. Then she also has an eye doctor appt. on the 8th as her lazy eye is bothering her again It's been almost 10 years since it bothered her.

My DS is MIA again, got in some trouble with family and police, I got a phone call last week he was in jail but now he is out and he still has not called me at all. I know he is 18 and on his own but I still worry, just wish he would call so I could know he is okay.

I've got so much stuff to do. I have a set of 6 placemats to make for a swap then I have to get together the mystery quilt from Memorial (sp) day to take to my guild I'm going to be teaching it for a class next year. That ought to be fun.Plus, I have the SCA Shire picnic next weekend and I am giving a demo on Blackwork so I have to put together kits for that, and print out the patterns. Then I have the rest of July and the beginning of August to myself so I can get the Squishie Blocks and The Ornament swaps done then I hope. I still have to make a dress for the SCA Fall Coronation of the new King and Queen. And I'm going to make Hubby a new tunic.


We went to the Trimarian Olympics last weekend it was a blast. Hubby won 3rd in Archery Competition. and it was raining the whole time but since everyone was getting wet and muddy anyway no one cared. there was a huge food fight followed by a water ballon fight that the princess started. Can't wait for the one next year we are most centainly going back.

Here is Hubby in a Toga, I made.
He is the one with the light shirt under it.

Well that's all my news for now.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...