Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July........



I know I did. The Shire picnic was so much fun. The picture above is the bags I made for the kits on Blackwork . we didn't do the demo but I gave everyone a kit to take home with them.

Here is a picture of the placemats I'm making for the swap. The backing is the same fabric as the pocket. I'm using different fabric for the napkins but i'm not showing a picture of them until they get to where they are going.

Now ,I have to do the quilting on a quilt I'm putting in Quiltfest in September. I also have to make grab for the Fall Coration with the SCA, so I will be busy for the rest of this month and beginning of August. Will try and post as much as I can, well back to sewing.

Have a Blessed Evening!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...