Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Drying out from TS Fay.......


I'm tired of rain and wind, but hopefully it will be out of here soon. The eye passed over us last night. It took an hour to go over. Then we got the backside of the storm and it was really windy and lots of rain, lost power for an 1/2 hour today. Still under all the warnings and flood watchs.
The picture above is a Teapot block I made for a swap I had to make 8 of them. Then I have to make 8 or 9 Christmas blocks soon.
You have one more day to comment to the post below for the contest.
Have a Blessed Weekend!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...