Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday & Happy Bloganiversary.........



Well today is my son Brant's 19th Birthday. Not sure if I will see him today or not. I hope to though.


Today is also my 2nd Bloganiversary. I've been on here for a while now. I think I will have a contest, Maybe then I can see if anyone reads this or not, lol. So I will put everyone who post a comment to this post name in a hat and pull out a winner on Saturday, August 22, 2008, you have until midnight EST-- Friday August 21,08 to post. I will send a hand made goodie to the winner. So make sure I can email you for your address.

The picture above is a Challenge quilt I made yesterday for my msn group L2Q. I've also been cutting out the background fabric for my Teapot blocks I'm making for a QYW Swap. I'm going to be machine quilting them. Then I have to get started on my Christmas Signature Blocks for the same group.

I went and got my bloodwork and tests done this morning, had a really good vampire take my blood, didn't have to do it more than once and didn't leave a mark. They took 8 viles(sp) of blood. I find out the results on Sept 5th when I go back to the doctor. Tommorrwo my Mom goes back for more surgery on her nose. I hope they get it all this time. I will have to call her later to find out.

We also started the Stitching Angel Swap today and I got my partner just can't say where or who she is as it's a secret. But, I'm going to have fun making stuff for her. She likes the same colors I do so hitting my stash for fabric and floss.

That's all for now.

Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

4 comments:

~Janet~ said...

Happy Bloganiversary!!

Narelle said...

Happy Double Celebrations! I'm a regular visitor to your blog.

Kerry said...

Hi Cleary,
Happy blogaversary! I'm a regular visitor and am also a stitchers angel; your partner maybe?? Just checked out the first pattern, its great, looks like we're in for some fun.

Ale :o+ said...

Hi Cleary!
Happy bloganiversary!
I'm creating my blog for stitchers' angel swap! I'm an angel too!
:o)
Maybe your angel.. :o) :o) :o)
Talk soon! :o)
Ale xxx

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...