Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm in KY.....

got here yesterday afternoon. The first half of the flight was okay didn't like the landing of the plane though, it reminded me of an elevator going down and that messes with my tummy. then when I was going to switch planes, I stoped to use the Ladies room and missed my flight(which left 5 mintues early from the other side of the airport) So I got a later flight which was find until landing then I started sweating and felt like I was going to pass out of get sick.
But i made it here and Mom's house is really nice and I slept well last night.

Today Mom's is having surgery on her nose for skin cancer so I will be making dinner tonight. I love Mom's computer it's wireless and has highspeed. I wish I did at home lol.
Well more later,
Have a blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...