Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Angel Stitchers Clues and more....

This is one of the things I have made for my Angel Sticher. Since I have posted a picture of it I'm not sending it till last. A package is going in the mail tomorrow for her and it is heading west of me, I know everything is west of me, lol. If you look really close at the top of the dress, the pattern is from the background of her blog. I printed it out to make it.
Well, I hope she likes her first package from me.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...